Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A lil teaser

In my previous post I mentioned that I was expecting a package from the States. Well today I got the first one! I got Glamour Doll Eyes   Halloween set 1! I ordered it from the presale some weeks ago. Then a couple days ago I ordered the Halloween set 2. Last year I missed the sets... :(


I'm doing swatches and reviews later. For now the sets are not sold. Today Vee (owner) said she's making the shadows ready, and then when she's finished with a certain amount of sets, she'll put them up for sale so that they can be sent right away. I guess the first plan was to have a presale and then put the rest up for sale on October 1st. In the beginning, and still, there is only a limited amount of sets (2 sets all in all), only about 96 of both if I remember correctly, and she's had 2 presales already...

The sets are sold here.


If you have Twitter, remember to follow me (@Serafia_), Vee @veeglamour and the official Glamour Doll Eyes Twitter @glamourdolleyes. From Vee's and Glamour Doll Eyes twitters (and Facebook) you can find out when the sets are for sale again. I hear soon they'll be sold again. So go follow them.




How much do you know about Glamour Doll Eyes?

2 comments:

  1. I've heard about it but don't know much.

    Looking forward to seeing the swatches and review!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do check them out if you are interested. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated! :)

Comment moderation is in use due to the increased number of spam comments.

Thank you for commenting!

PS. Finnish is good too.