Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Eye of the Day and some GDE swatches

I've been extremely busy lately with school work. And it's still continuing. I have 4 exams next week, so I wont be posting much anyway. I already wrote on Twitter that I'm taking a break from that. I guess I'm taking a small break from my blog too. So wish me luck! :)

This is an Eye of the Day from last week.I've taken lots of pictures of my makeup, but I just haven't had the time to post any on here.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recently I ordered the Halloween set 1 from Glamour Doll Eyes. I also ordered the Halloween set 2 as well, and I was waiting for it to arrive before posting swatches, but I still haven't gotten the set. (Was shipped Sept. 25th.) :(

But here's a look that I created with those shadows. 


FrankenGlamour in the inner corner. Bruised! on the rest of the lid.


Graveyard in the crease. Zombie Date Night (eye light) on Graveyard.


I also put Zombie Date Night on the eye liner. 


And here's a "map".


And another picture. 


And finally the swatches. These are on NYX's white eyeshadow primer.

From left to right: FrankenGlamour (gorgeous!!!), Bruised!, Graveyard and Zombie Date Night

(Graveyard is matte, even though it looks like it'd have some shimmer/glitter on the swatch.)

 

Hope you like them! 


What do you think of the looks and the shadows?

3 comments:

  1. The first look is so pretty, and the green in the second look is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! And thanks for commenting. :D

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated! :)

Comment moderation is in use due to the increased number of spam comments.

Thank you for commenting!

PS. Finnish is good too.