Monday, February 21, 2011

Looks - Greens

I did this look in the beginning of February, but only now posting it. I hadn't uploaded the pictures from my camera onto my computer for a long time.


It definitely needs black eyeliner. Definitely.


I used NYX's eyeshadow primer first. Then Make Up Store's Leaf. I applied that on the whole lid.


I placed Artdeco's Eye Designer in 52 Green Jewel which I forgot to add in the picture, to the crease, outer corner and upper lash line.


To add depth I added MAC's Plumage to the outer corner and a little up the crease.


Do you like it? 

PS. Found a new fantastic black eye liner! More on that later...

8 comments:

  1. Aww, this is very beautiful!!
    I love it!! ♥
    xx

    Henar
    ...OH MY VOGUE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, Green Jewel on UPEA! Nätti meikki muutenkin :)

    -Nea-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Henar, Thank you so much!

    Nea, se on upea. Pitäisi käyttää sitä useamminkin. :D Kiitos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tosi kiva meikki! Kunpa osaisi itsekkin tehdä näin hienoja :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katariina, kiitos. Siitä vaan opettelemaan. :) Siten oppii. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Subtle and fun!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated! :)

Comment moderation is in use due to the increased number of spam comments.

Thank you for commenting!

PS. Finnish is good too.