Thursday, November 17, 2011

Blue-Purple EoTD with Manly 120

Hey everyone! Hope everyone is having a great Thursday!

Today's eye of the day was created with the Manly 120.


Is it just me or do my lashes really look longer than before???


I used MAC's Painterly Paint Pot over Urban Decay Primer Potion. Then I applied some skin colored matte shadow on my browbone and all over the lid.
 
Then I used a blue from my Manly. Second column from the right, and second row from the bottom. That blue. I placed that 2/3 on my lid from the outer corner. I took some light gray, from the rightmost column, 5th row from the bottom, and applied that in my inner corner. 


I took the light gray shadow from the rightmost column, sixth row from the bottom and applied that over my crease, a little on the browbone.

After that I took a matte purple, third column on the right, second row from the bottom and applied that in my crease.

MAC's Blacktrack fluidline and Maybelline's Colossal Cat Eyes mascara. 


I used IsaDora's light brown eyebrow pencil. 



How does it look?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated! :)

Comment moderation is in use due to the increased number of spam comments.

Thank you for commenting!

PS. Finnish is good too.