Saturday, January 21, 2012

5 Dreams

I was tagged by Gloss of Meikkistudio and I am going to do it right away.

In this tag you choose 5 things that you would buy if money wasn't an issue. It can be whatever you want. Gloss chose first 5 makeup related items, then she chose 5 non-makeup/blog related things. 

I think I am going to follow in her footsteps and do both. If you don't blog about makeup, don't feel obligated to choose just makeup items. It can be whatever as the tag doesn't really specify what things the 5 need to be.

1. Clarisonic. I don't really care if it would be the normal one or the smaller, travel-sized Mia, but I think the normal ones are just white, whereas Mia's are available in several colors, so I probably would choose the Mia. 

( picture )

Probably Stylish Move at first. After that I'd have more trouble in choosing, cause I'd want so many of them.
( picture )

3. Clinique skin care system

 ( picture )

I want to try it, but I haven't because I don't know if it is actually good for my skin or not. I don't actually swim in money so I don't want to waste my money on something that I might not like. With the Clinique system I think I would have to get everything at once. Or I probably don't, but I would feel obligated to and that would be expensive. 

4. Bobbi Brown Cosmetics
I'd want to try everything!

 ( picture )

5. NARS Cosmetics
 Again. I'd love to try everything!




( picture )



The 5 things I would buy that are not cosmetics (I see me and Gloss have similar wishes ;) would be a house, lots of shoes for the winter and summer without a heel cause at the moment I can't wear heels. Too painful. Third and fourth thing I'd get are a desktop computer, and a tablet. I have a lap top now, but it's my work computer. It is also quite a huge laptop and I don't want to carry it around and that is why I'd want a tablet. The fifth thing would be a couch! The one we have now is small and uncomfortable.


And I guess I now have to tag 5 other bloggers to do this. I hate this part. :/ You know what, one isn't going to be a makeup blogger. :D Brain/Biochemist's Cookbook/, Silhouette Screams, Passion for Nails, Mohn/Pakolliset - tai ainakin melkein!, and Katjamaria.

4 comments:

  1. Kiitti haasteesta! :) Pitääkin tehdä tää heti kun ehdin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh maaan. I guess I'll do this, but it ain't gonna be makeup-related :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It doesn't have to be makeup-related at all. The one who tagged me did first makeup, then everything else. I guess it started as any 5 things, but when it came to beauty blogs, really now, what else are we gonna say? :D

      Delete
  3. Thanks for tagging me! I can already tell our non-beauty related list is going to be very similar.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated! :)

Comment moderation is in use due to the increased number of spam comments.

Thank you for commenting!

PS. Finnish is good too.