Friday, January 20, 2012

For Green Eyes

If you have been a makeup user for years or you are an artist, you probably know the complementary colors enhance each other. With that said, if you have green eyes red colors compliment it. Similar colors also look good - green on green. But really you should use what you are comfortable using and what you like. If you don't like bright colors there is no need for you to use them. Use neutrals.


In this blog post I am showing you a makeup look with MAC's eyeshadow Cranberry

I first applied UDPP and then MAC's Painterly paint pot. 
I continued with Cranberry. I applied it 2/3 from the outer corner towards the inner corner. I did not go over the crease.


I used MAC's Mineralize Eyeshadow  Fresh Ice and applied that to the inner tear duct area, 1/3 of the lid from the inner corner, and the browbone area.

The I took Ben Nye's Espresso and a crease brush which I used to apply the Espresso to my crease. With it I also blended where necessary.


I used MAC's Blacktrack fluidline and applied IsaDora's ginormous Big Bold Mascara.


I did my makeup at 9 AM, and took the pictures at 7 PM. Only that much creasing. I cannot wear paint pots on their own (I mean without primer) like some do. They take 2 hours to crease.



Hope you like it! 


-Serafia



PS. My boyfriend and I just rearranged our office area. Would you be interested in seeing that? Our office is also my makeup area. I actually already have the pictures of it so it wouldn't be too time-consuming to post them.

1 comment:

  1. Sulle on haaste mun blogissa :) http://meikkistudio.blogspot.com/2012/01/viisi-unelmaa.html

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated! :)

Comment moderation is in use due to the increased number of spam comments.

Thank you for commenting!

PS. Finnish is good too.