Friday, February 17, 2012

Looks - Friday's FoTD - Sleek Original - Look 1

My Friday FoTD. Still not showing you my whole face: ;)


I applied two Cliniques foundation to get my right shade. I used Maybelline's Eraser Eye concealer.

I did my eye makeup with Sleek's Original palette. So far I am not really too impressed with this palette. I use the Storm palette way more.


I used the bottom left yellow/gold shadow in the inner corner. Before that I applied the green on the bottom row, rightmost shadow on my whole lid. I blended with the golden color. I used the bronzey color from the bottom row, second from the right in my crease and outer corner.


I used IsaDora's eyebrow pencil in 22 light brown. For blush I used Sleek's Flamingo.


Here you can see the blush a little. It is a ridiculously pigmented blush. I easily put on too much, and I don't like that part. :D 


And here's a full list of all the products I use today.
  • Lumene Illuminating and Smoothing Primer
  • Lumene eyeshadow primer
  • A mixture of foundations: 2/3 of Clinique Even better foundation, 3 ivory, and  1/3 of Clinique Perfectly real makeup foundation, 01 (N) shade
  • Maybelline Eraser Eye, light
  • Sleek Flamingo-blush
  • IsaDora brow pencil, 22 light brown
  • Sleek Original palette
  • MAC Blacktrack fluidline applied with a flat angled liner brush
  • IsaDora Big Bold Mascara



How was your week? Mine had it's ups and downs. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and enjoy life to the fullest! 






-Serafia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated! :)

Comment moderation is in use due to the increased number of spam comments.

Thank you for commenting!

PS. Finnish is good too.