I applied two Cliniques foundation to get my right shade. I used Maybelline's Eraser Eye concealer.
I did my eye makeup with Sleek's Original palette. So far I am not really too impressed with this palette. I use the Storm palette way more.
I used the bottom left yellow/gold shadow in the inner corner. Before that I applied the green on the bottom row, rightmost shadow on my whole lid. I blended with the golden color. I used the bronzey color from the bottom row, second from the right in my crease and outer corner.
I used IsaDora's eyebrow pencil in 22 light brown. For blush I used Sleek's Flamingo.
Here you can see the blush a little. It is a ridiculously pigmented blush. I easily put on too much, and I don't like that part. :D
And here's a full list of all the products I use today.
- Lumene Illuminating and Smoothing Primer
- Lumene eyeshadow primer
- A mixture of foundations: 2/3 of Clinique Even better foundation, 3 ivory, and 1/3 of Clinique Perfectly real makeup foundation, 01 (N) shade
- Maybelline Eraser Eye, light
- Sleek Flamingo-blush
- IsaDora brow pencil, 22 light brown
- Sleek Original palette
- MAC Blacktrack fluidline applied with a flat angled liner brush
- IsaDora Big Bold Mascara
How was your week? Mine had it's ups and downs. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and enjoy life to the fullest!