Friday, February 17, 2012

My Blue Nail Polish Collection

Here all all my blue polishes. Blue seems to be my favorite color when it comes to nail polishes. It is my safety color. I wear it when I'm not in the mood for anything. It's simple, but not basic. 

Top row left to right:

China Glaze (CG) Towel Boy Toy, Sally Hansen Calypso Blue, Rimmel Pro Aqua Cool, Mavala Tropique, CG First Mate, Essie Aruba Blue*, Orly Cosmic FX-collection Lunar Eclipse

Bottom row left to right:
Kiss Nail Art polish, Models Own Prussian Blue, Models Own True Blue, Essie Mezmerised [sic], Wild and Crazy Super Dooper Blue, CG Blue Iguana, Wild and Crazy Ciudad Victoria

CG Towel Boy Toy and Models Own Prussian Blue dry matte, but I always apply a top coat so the matte-ness does not bother me.

* = given to me at the blogger's meet up in December by L'Oreal's PR consultant



Then the swatches. Also you can see my hand writing. Had to do that so I don't get confused. :D And I misspelled the newest acquisition, Essie's Mezmerised [sic].



My favorites are
- Orly Cosmic FX Lunar Eclipse
- China Glaze First Mate
- China Glaze Blue Iguana
- Models Own Prussian Blue
- Wild and Crazy Super Dooper Blue




What's your blues collection like? How do you feel about blue polish?


-Serafia

2 comments:

  1. Eikä, en voi ymmärtää miten sininen voi olla sulle turvaväri, kun mulle se on ehkä vaikein väri ikinä kynsilakoissa, jopa vaikeampi kuin vihreä. :) Mutta nyt kun katselen noita kaikkia sinisiä kynsilakkoja, niin onhan se klassinen ja hieno! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sininen on ihana! Mulla on pari vihreätä lakkaa, jotka on kivoja pullossa mutta hirveitä kynnellä. :/ Oi vitsi olisimpa keksinyt käyttää sanaa klassinen. Niin juuri, se se on!

      Delete

Your comments are very much appreciated! :)

Comment moderation is in use due to the increased number of spam comments.

Thank you for commenting!

PS. Finnish is good too.