Thursday, March 29, 2012

Haul - Skin care, hair and nails. Lumene, Goldwell, OPI, Mavala.

I had to go for a long drive today, because last night my car battery was charged cause it had died. I wanted to go for a long drive to ensure that the car battery was fully charged, and it would cooperate with my car. At first it didn't, I couldn't start my car, but eventually it did so then I randomly drove for 40 minutes and eventually ended up at Prisma, a hypermarket with groceries, clothes, makeup and skin care items, electronics etc. Did a few impulse buys, and got some products that I actually needed.

I did not have a good toner. My current one always felt tingly on my skin, and I don't think a toner should be doing that. I did love the same brand's cleanser though.

I bought Lumene Finland's Hydrating Touch Moisture Replenishing Toner. This is step two of a two-step face cleansing process. I have a facial cleanser step 1 by Lumene too but it is from the sensitive touch -line (I still use it even thought I reviewed it long ago and didn't give it too much credit). I have dry combination skin, but lately the skin on my cheeks has been very dry. Every time I'd smile I'd notice these great dry areas, and I haven't had them before. We'll see how this works out. This is the anti-dryness silky-soft care for normal/dry skin. Over 90% of the ingredients are natural ingredients.

200 ml / 6.8 fl. oz. costs 7.95 €

Then I bought a product from Lumene Finland that I have never tried before. It is a serum from the Vitamin C+ line - Dry Skin Comfort Radiance Cocktail With Arctic Cloudberry. Cloudberries are delicious, very rare, and if you manage to find them from the nature and then decide to sell them they are very valuable. This product has cranberry seed oil which helps to nourish the skin when used in combination with the cloudberries. In the picture you can see the serum bottle, and it's two phases. 

30 ml / 1.0 fl. oz  costs 16.35 €
This was even more of an impulse buy than the two Lumene products. Goldwell's Fruits 4 You Honey Melon hair and body shampoo. These bottles were on the same shelf with these Let me be shampoos. Those previously were 13 €, but now there were only 8€, which makes me think they are being discontinued, or like Prisma is not going to carry them anymore. And if these were on the same shelf I am assuming Prisma is discontinuing these too. So I gotta go stock up the Let me be products. And these if I like them... :D They had 4 different flavors, Papaya, Raspberry (maybe?) and possibly black currant...

250 ml / 8.45 fl. oz costs 7.50 €
 This Honey melon shampoo really smells like honey melon fruit! With a hint of pineapple. Smells delicious!

I really needed some nail polish remover so I bought Mavala's blue nail polish remover. This one is the best for removing glitter polishes of the ones I've tried. Whenever I run out of a product I type it in a blogpost draft that I have of finished products. I have this polish there already, so if I publish that post soon, don't wonder that I used up 100ml of nail polish remover in like two days or something. ;)

100 ml / 3.3 fl. oz costs 4.65 €

This one is a buy from few days ago. I went to Stockmann (department store), and I saw that OPI polishes were on sale with the Stockmann card. I pick up this one, go to the cashier, show my card, and find out I had misunderstood. Nicki Minaj-polishes for OPI were not on sale. I got the glittery polish Save Me from that collection. Paid a hell of a lot of money - 16.90 € (22.54$). Yeah. OPI costs that much here. 

It is super pretty though!





What did you buy last time?



-Serafia


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated! :)

Comment moderation is in use due to the increased number of spam comments.

Thank you for commenting!

PS. Finnish is good too.