Thursday, April 26, 2012

Review - BeSave! Hand Cream

Today I am reviewing BeSave!'s hand cream. I briefly mentioned this product in my Surprises and let-downs of 2011.


I have never been one to use hand creams. I never had issues with my hands until I started the lab works in school, and was washing my hands constantly after handling the chemicals. That really dried the back of my hands. I just used basic lotions and they were fine. 

This winter though I did not have any lab works, but my hands were dry, and I still wasn't using any specific hand creams, just body lotions and stuff. The reason why I hate hand creams is that after applying them I need to wash my hands, which kind of defeats the purpose of using a hand cream cause it gets washed right off. The palm of my hands have never been dry, only the back of my hands. Then I figured I could apply cream only on the back of my hands and rub them together and not get any cream on my palms which would make me wash my hands again.

At the bloggers' meetup in December I got this hand cream in a goodie bag. I didn't think much of it then. Then when my hands became dry I tried it. I smelled it before applying it, and was happy it didn't smell like anything. Haha was I mistaken or what. It smells nice, a bit apple-y, citrus-y. Actually it smells a lot like apples. 
I like this product because when I apply it to the back of my hands it does not leave a greasy feel. I don't feel the need to wash my hands before I go and touch something. I actually like the scent a lot. I don't think the scent stays on my hands for very long which is always a good thing. Also after applying this once, a few hours later my hands don't feel like they need more hand cream. I have a review coming of another hand cream which makes my hands feel even more dry soon after applying it. This doesn't do that. I apply this once, and my hands are moisturised, and my hands are fine for several days.



-Serafia


PS. I forgot to mention this hand cream has Ecocert-certification.

---------------------
INCI:
Aqua (Water), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Water**, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed oil**, Cetearyl alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea butter)**, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Cera Alba (Beezwax), Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Caprylyl Olive Esters, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea-Buckthorn) Extract**, Tocopherol, Dehyhdroacetic Acid, Sclerotium Gum, Parfum (Fragrance)

** Ingredients from organic farming

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated! :)

Comment moderation is in use due to the increased number of spam comments.

Thank you for commenting!

PS. Finnish is good too.