Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Finished products - February - March/April 2012

Here's a post of finished products since February. I thought I had a lot of products already so I decided to publish this now, instead of waiting to the end of the month. I have written about some products, and they have links to the blogposts. 

Body and hair products:
  • Sephora body wash in blackberry red currant. 
  • Sephora body scrub in raspberry strawberry.
    • I did enjoy all of the Sephora body products. I feel the body wash did not lather as well as I thought it would. The body scrub had a really strong scent, and a lot of exfoliating granules. The body lotion was of a very thin consistensy it sometimes slipped through my fingers when I applied it.
  • K pour Karité sample size shampoo and hair conditioner 
  • Aussie 3 Minute Miracle, 250 ml
  • Dettol No-Touch Hand Wash Refill in hydrating cucumber splash, 250 ml
  • Dettol No-Touch Hand Wash Refill in refreshing grapefruit essence, 250 ml
    • Loved the scent!
  • Palmolive Naturals Milk and Honey hand wash, 300 ml
    • Best by Palmolive. Also the Milk and Honey body wash is delicious! 
  • Garnier Fructis Double Care Leave-in Spray Nutri-Repair, 150 ml  
  •  
  • Apobase Oily Creme, 200 ml
  • The Body Shop Raspberry Body Scrub, 200 ml
    • Okay... Smelled very strong. Very strong raspberry essence.  
Makeup and Skin care
  • Lumene Natural code Eye makeup remover (old packaging) 
  • Labello Classic Care lip balm
  • Lumene Sensitive Touch Cleansing Emulsion
  • The Body Shop Mango Lip Butter 
    • Loved it for the most part! 
 Nails:
Artdeco biotin nail cream


-Serafia


PS: Some items were provided by PR. Some I have bought myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated! :)

Comment moderation is in use due to the increased number of spam comments.

Thank you for commenting!

PS. Finnish is good too.