Here's a post of finished products since February. I thought I had a lot of products already so I decided to publish this now, instead of waiting to the end of the month. I have written about some products, and they have links to the blogposts.
Body and hair products:
- Sephora body wash in blackberry red currant.
- Sephora body scrub in raspberry strawberry.
- I did enjoy all of the Sephora body products. I feel the body wash did not lather as well as I thought it would. The body scrub had a really strong scent, and a lot of exfoliating granules. The body lotion was of a very thin consistensy it sometimes slipped through my fingers when I applied it.
- Let me be shampoo and hair conditioner
- K pour Karité sample size shampoo and hair conditioner
- Aussie 3 Minute Miracle, 250 ml
- Dettol No-Touch Hand Wash Refill in hydrating cucumber splash, 250 ml
- Dettol No-Touch Hand Wash Refill in refreshing grapefruit essence, 250 ml
- Loved the scent!
- Palmolive Naturals Milk and Honey hand wash, 300 ml
- Best by Palmolive. Also the Milk and Honey body wash is delicious!
- Garnier Fructis Double Care Leave-in Spray Nutri-Repair, 150 ml
- Apobase Oily Creme, 200 ml
- The Body Shop Raspberry Body Scrub, 200 ml
- Okay... Smelled very strong. Very strong raspberry essence.
- Lumene Natural code Eye makeup remover (old packaging)
- Labello Classic Care lip balm
- Lumene Sensitive Touch Cleansing Emulsion
- The Body Shop Mango Lip Butter
- Loved it for the most part!
- Mavala Nail Polish Remover, 100 ml
- Depend Miljövänlig nail polish remover (green bottle), 100 ml
- Artdeco biotin nail cream - review here
|Artdeco biotin nail cream|
PS: Some items were provided by PR. Some I have bought myself.