Monday, April 9, 2012

NoTD - Lumene Spring Collection

I bought these two of the four colors available. I didn't really like the other two colors, I don't think they would suit me very much. 

I wanted to use both at once so I put 37 Hazy Beach /Usvaranta on my left hand, and 38 First Spring /Ensi kevät on my right hand.


I have Rimmel's base coat, three coats of each color, and Rimmel's top coat on.



Here's a bonus picture. I compared Essie's Lilacism* and First Spring and they're similar, but different.


Lilacism is cooler than First Spring.





Did you get anything from the new Lumene collection?


-Serafia


(* = Lilacism I was given at the blogger's meet up)

2 comments:

Your comments are very much appreciated! :)

Comment moderation is in use due to the increased number of spam comments.

Thank you for commenting!

PS. Finnish is good too.