Sunday, May 13, 2012

Cotton candy - candy fingers

Essie's Splash of Grenadine is a lovely, lovely pink with a purple tone, with hues of magenta. I first saw this polish on Martina/Wind It Up.

Most true to color
 On Monday night I applied Rimmel's double duty base coat, and two coats of essie's Splash of Grenadine. Tuesday morning I applied another coat of Splash of Grenadine, and then Depend's top coat.

It was a gloomy day, not true to color. Too purple.
Not true to color. Too purple. I just wanted to show you how it applied.
I noticed I did not leave enough dry time in between coats of polish with some other polishes I was using few weeks back cause I ended up with air bubbles. Now I wanted to make sure each layer dried fully before adding on a new layer. It took a few hours cause I deliberately took so long.

More true to color. Needs to be more pink.

Since this polish is delicious, I decided I wanted to wear this more, so I removed the old and applied new coats.

Most true to color I could get.




Isn't it delicious! It is like cotton candy! Or the color I think of when someone says cotton candy! 


-Serafia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated! :)

Comment moderation is in use due to the increased number of spam comments.

Thank you for commenting!

PS. Finnish is good too.