Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Haul 1 - Physician's Formula

 After a long search I finally found some Physician's Formula blushes!


I got the Physician's Formula Happy Booster  Glow & Mood Boosting Blush in Natural and Rose.

 

 

I will post swatches of these after I have written the other part of my blush haul. Yes, I have another one coming. ;) I'll make it as it's own separate blogpost, because I will be doing swatches from the Sleek blushes I bought a while ago. 



I ordered mine from iHerb, and I had not ordered there before. I used a code for first-time buyers and I got $5 off. When I ordered I too got a code to give out. Now this works like a pyramid. I used one code, and this person got a certain percentage of that sale. Then I got a code to give out. If you use that code, I will get a certain percentage of that sale, and the one whose code I used also gets a certain, smaller percentage of the purchased amount.

iHerb-code - 5 USD off of your first purchase at iHerb. Use my code BIF719 to receive 5 % off. 

It took two weeks for the blushes to arrive. In my package I got some tea samples, and one measuring tape!  



They are so cute!!! 


-Serafia

1 comment:

  1. All the hearts are adorable. I'm a fan of many PF items. But these just don't work for me. I can't get good color payoff compared to other blushes I own.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated! :)

Comment moderation is in use due to the increased number of spam comments.

Thank you for commenting!

PS. Finnish is good too.