Monday, June 11, 2012

UD Naked - Mötley Crüe

I saw Mötley Crüe this past week and it was so much fun! 

I did this makeup look for the concert, but then I remembered what it was like the last time I saw them play, and washed it off and just did some eyeliner and mascara. I knew they had been throwing fake blood onto the crowd very generously lately so I thought about that too. When I saw them earlier it was so freaken hot in the venue, and I was very close to the stage, sweating like a crazy person.


First I applied MAC's Painterly on the lid. Then Virgin from the Naked palette in the inner corner and under my eyebrow on the brow bone so that a little of it would be in my crease as well to ease blending later.


I applied Sin onto the inner half of the lid. With a flat eyeshadow brush I took Creep, and applied that in the outer corner and spread the shadow along my lash line towards the middle. I took a little more shadow and placed the brush in the outer corner and brought the shadow straight up to the crease. I used what I had left of Creep on my brush and brushed it along my crease.


With a blending brush I applied Gunmetal to the crease.  With that I blended out Creep. Also I moved the blending brush, and the leftovers of Gunmetal, on my lid smoothing out the vertical edge of Creep towards the center of the lid.


I used MAC's Blacktrack fluidline to line my eyes. I applied that on my tightline and waterline as well.

I used Maybelline's One by One mascara first, and topped off the look with IsaDora's Big Bold mascara. I have a review coming up of Big Bold. This is my second tube of it! First one I was gifted, but the second one I bought, just so you all know. ;) Also, same time I was gifted Big Bold, I got One by One, but I have used that one up already, this one I bought.





Hope you like it!


-Serafia


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated! :)

Comment moderation is in use due to the increased number of spam comments.

Thank you for commenting!

PS. Finnish is good too.