Sunday, July 15, 2012

Finished products - Mid April - Mid July

It is time to show and talk briefly about some products I have finished since the middle of April until July.

I think I did quite well. :D

Face:
  • Erisan Rauhoittava puhdistusemulsio, face wash with B5 and allantoin, 200 ml
  • Erisan Kosteuttava kasvovoide, moisturizer, 100 ml
    • Great for summer! It is not greasy, but it is very moisturizing
  • Lavera Faces Organic Calendula Balancing Cream, 7.5 ml sample size*
    • I could consider buying a fullsize later on
  • Lavera Faces Organic Wild Rose Moisturizing Cream, 7,5 ml sample size*
    • Hate, hate the smell. I hate wild rose scents... Ewww. Will not buy.
  • Lumene Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover, 100 ml
    • Was better than it's non-waterproof sister, however I can't seem to get liquid eye makeup removers to do their job...
  •  Estelle & Thild Ecorganic Cleansing Gel, Fragrance free, ECO CERT, 150 ml
    • I was surprised this only had 150 ml, it looks like more. Cleansed my face well, and did not dry my skin at all. This was good, but would not recommend it for eyes, I guess it isn't supposed to be used on eyes, but I always try. I want a face wash that removes my face and eye makeup, and washes my face. I realize I need to wash my face then twice, and that is what I am willing to do, but with only 1 product! 

Nails:
  • Seche Vite, 14 ml. 
    • Couldn't finish the bottle, cause I simply did not get the last 1/3 out.
  • Rimmel London Stronger Double Duty base coat: strengthens and protects, 12 ml. 
    • Same thing with this, didn't get all product out from the bottle.
  • Sally Hansen Miracle Nail Thickner, 13.3 ml. 
    • Half empty, but the product became impossible to use. Stringy, very thick, and just annoying to use. 
  • Mavala Mavadry, 5 ml.
    • Annoyingly small bottle. Used it up so freaken fast! 
  • Sally Hansen Moisturizing Polish remover for dry and brittle nails, 236.5 ml
    • Great!


Hair:
  • KMS California Color Vitality hair conditioner, 250 ml* 
    • Eh.. nothing special
  • Sunsilk Co-creations Damage reconstruction program hairmask, 250 ml 
    • Great! 

  • Cutrin Professional, Volumism Conditioner for normal and fine hair with natural Nordic birch sugar, 200 ml. 
    • It was okay... Some times it wasn't conditioning enough. 

  • Goldwell Fruits 4 You hair and body shampoo in Cassis, 250 ml
    • I bought Honey Melon first, fell in love with it and bought Cassis soon after. Cassis doesn't smell as good, and isn't as good as Honey Melon so I wanted to use it up before. 
  • Professional Hair Care Hair Repair Conditioner, 300 ml 
    • Wonderful when used with Goldwell's Honey Melon hair and body shampoo mentioned above.
  • TuuliTukka extra strong hair spray, 300 ml
    • Had this for like 3-4 years as my only hair spray. Yeah that is how much of it I use...  
Random:
  • MAC Brush cleanser, 235 ml



* Items marked with an asterix were given to me as a PR sample. 




-Serafia

2 comments:

  1. That's quite a big list you've gotten through! I always find doing empties posts really satisfying lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is oddly satisfying, yes! I haven't kept up my the empty products since this one. I'll start a new one soon.

      Delete

Your comments are very much appreciated! :)

Comment moderation is in use due to the increased number of spam comments.

Thank you for commenting!

PS. Finnish is good too.