1. I hate vacuuming with a passion. It is the worst chore there is. I'd rather wash my 7 double windows once a week than vacuum. But I don't do that because my boyfriend has been vacuuming for us. Yay!
2. I have never liked to breathe through my nose. If I do that, soon I will be gasping for air because I do not get enough air through breathing my nose.
4. I want to get a dog. I've wanted a dog ever since our dog was put to sleep few years ago. I just live in an apartment, and I do not want to get a dog when I don't live in a detached house. I don't like small dogs, a dog has to be at least up to my knee, and that size of a dog does not fit in the apartment we live in now (in my opinion), and I don't want to have a dog when I live in an apartment.
5. I am a fabulous wallpaper remover.
6. I actually like renovating apartments/houses, but I am scared of using power tools, or electric machines that are used while renovating. Give me a paint brush, a knife, sand paper, a screwdriver or anything like that as long as it is not electric.
7. I want to learn to lay down tiles.
|Find the mistakes! It is from a belt my boyfriend bought when we were on holiday.|
9. My legs are quite strong, but my arms are so, so weak. It is starting to get difficult to do legs at the gym when I can't lift the weights onto the machine cause my arms are that weak.
10. We have a drum set in our kitchen.
11. I don't like people very much. :D What I mean is that when I worked as a cashier in a grocery store, my days were 6-9 hour long and I worked 5 days a week. When my shift was finished I just wanted to go home, I couldn't see people anymore. Going out for drinks with my friends was impossible because I was already sick of people. I had no interest in seeing people. Customer service is really not my thing, eventhough I'm fairly good at it. I just can't stand people for 9 hours straight.
12. I got my ears pierced in May 2009.
13. I love shows like CSI, NCIS, NCIS Los Angeles, Grey's Anatomy, The Big Bang Theory, Law and Order, Law and Order: SVU.
14. I really, really want to go see the Four hills tournament (ski jumping) in Germany and Austria someday in person. It would be the perfect honeymoon, but I know my boyfriend wouldn't like it so we'll have to do something else then. I am a big ski jumping fan, and he isn't.
15. Work doesn't mean too much for me. I mean, I want to be able to make my own money, I don't want to be supported by my husband unless I am home with kids. But I'm sure once the kids are of some age (which I don't know yet) I would go back to work. I just want to work enough to live well, but I am not a workaholic. If I'm unemployed, I can easily come up with stuff to do, but I wouldn't like that for too long, because then I'd have to rely on unemployment benefits, and I do not want to do that. I am not that work oriented, and that is why I could never be selfemployed completely because I just don't have the drive to work as much as an entreprenour has to. I just want to be able to support myself, but work isn't the love of my life.
16. I have started to drink more water daily. I have a 0.75 L bottle that I fill up with tap water twice. 1.5 L is enough for me this time of year.
|More new purchases|
18. I have three autoimmune diseases. Two are fine, the third, and most recent one has caused me big issues. Has done that the past two years. Currently it is quite manageable. I'm not taking pain killers. Yay!
19. We started playing golf this past summer. It is awesome! I named my golf bag 'The Red Devil'. :D You can probably guess what color it is... :D
|After 18 holes of golf on the way home.|
21. The best gold nailpolish is Gold by Gina Tricot. It is a cool gold if that makes any sense, and it suits me wonderfully.
22. Math can be both infuriating and freaken awesome!
23. I am so, so excited that NHL is finally starting soon!!!
24. I love coffee.
25. I, apparently, have a strange way of washing clothes. Socks and underwear are never, ever washed together. I do not separate colors and whites. I only leave out whites when I am washing something colorful the first few times. After that I put everything together. We have our landlord's washer/dryer set, but we only use the dryer for sheets, and blankets etc. Stuff that's a little difficult to hang to dry. For example sheets that take a lot of space to hang dry.